If you have received an Injured Minda, we would appreciate
you taking a minute to answer a few questions for us. Follow this LINK to
the bottom of the page to complete the short questionnaire.
The Injured Minda™ is a one-of-a-kind lure
and must-have for every fisherman. This versatile, two-piece lure,
hinged at the tail, has the unique ability to create a stationary
action. Fishermen can make the lure rock or flip in a stationary
position -- and it never leaves the strike zone.
Read what Ray Sasser writes In the Dallas Morning News about The Injured Minda™
Read a review written by Matt Vincent, Editor, BASS Times, about what he thinks of the Injured Minda Minda while he was at ICAST in Las Vegas.
How to fish with the
- Small taps on a taught line causes the head to dip down, giving the lure a rocking motion that imitates a faltering bait fish
- The lure can be retrieved as a crank bait traveling from zero to eight feet deep.
- Depth of the lure can be controlled by the position of the rod tip in relation to the water surface
- The Injured Minda™ can mimic “walking the dog” action without jerking (just a half of a turn of your reel)
- Slightly shaking the rod and cranking slowly can achieve a flutter effect at surface level
Note: a DVD on how to fish this lure comes with each purchase.
Click on the color you want to see a larger version of.
Baby Bass IM401